heey heyy

so yeah. read my blog. and enjoy it cuz you know if you didn't enjoy it it would probably be...UNENJOYAABLE! so yeah it's not really an option. you know im talking too much.

About Me

My photo
um...single.ahahaha.turtles breathe through their butts. oh yeah, make me a gay joke and i'll never smile sincerely at you agian. unless you're "allie". in which case ill just roll my eyes. not that she is special just people are like that...

Friday, December 12, 2008

this ought to piss you off emma.










you guys must hate me. im sorry but i love hayley williams. shes amzing! and at least its not twilight, the something everyone else is all over. its so cliche. bella is a freaking virgin. how many times have i heard that story?



anyway, i haven't been on in a long time because i ve been two busy hanging out with "all my friends."



and making racist aisian jokes.



ughhh my mom is yapping her head off.



"you've been playing the computer for almost 45 minutes!"



"leave me alone"



"get off thecomputer!"

bye guys, love you all.

"I'm not EMo , I'm just me."
sigh. i love that quote.

"cherie! get the hell off that dang pc!"
"sure thing ma."

ahahaha. sorry i have got to fix this insane laughing problem.

No comments: