heey heyy

so yeah. read my blog. and enjoy it cuz you know if you didn't enjoy it it would probably be...UNENJOYAABLE! so yeah it's not really an option. you know im talking too much.

About Me

My photo
um...single.ahahaha.turtles breathe through their butts. oh yeah, make me a gay joke and i'll never smile sincerely at you agian. unless you're "allie". in which case ill just roll my eyes. not that she is special just people are like that...

Sunday, December 28, 2008

OMG. Have I not updated in 2 whole days? how? jeez...I freaking love you guys for reminding me to update! or in the words of diney's robin hood-"abscence makes the heart grow fonder."
Indeed it is true! Trust me, if you think blogging is boring, just try facebook. its a endless pit of despair. ( i have 4 friends? what? i feel so unloved!)

damn! my in ternet failed after i typed a whole page. wah! i was just droning about test prep anyway. why does life have to be so bitter? just kidding, i am in a relatively good mood today. just like bridget predicted. shes a fortune teller. take it or leave it.

anyway ive missed school so much. no like insanely. all my friends are there. well okay, im not crazy popular, but still! Im even half way into the whole education thing. aha. that reminds me...hunter! test prep! if i fail that test i will crap my pants. not that you want that image. Its so adrenaline stimulating. and do not bug me about RIGHT USAGE OF WORDS. okay, so i'm a accident of grammatical nature. sorry, sorry I WAS BORN THAT WAY! thats why you should never make fun of people for the way they look, unless they wear abercrombie and bitch.

some things you should know about me:
1: I am hopelessly paranoid. I will literally run and duck behind heavy metal objects when i think somone has a gun. And i have miracously never got shot at. hmm... also i have a irrational fear of getting hit by a car. i will run down broadway 84th if thats what it takes to avoid those scary taxi cabs.
2: I laugh out of nowhere. no seriously. if you think i have a problem, you are 100% correct.
3. I hate my nose. and nothing will make me feel good about it
4. I can get so emotional with people.
"you know what? If im a donkey then you're a ass!"
5. I get really talkative after vactions.
so if you guys ever need someone to talk to, i will be there!

No comments: