heey heyy

so yeah. read my blog. and enjoy it cuz you know if you didn't enjoy it it would probably be...UNENJOYAABLE! so yeah it's not really an option. you know im talking too much.

About Me

My photo
um...single.ahahaha.turtles breathe through their butts. oh yeah, make me a gay joke and i'll never smile sincerely at you agian. unless you're "allie". in which case ill just roll my eyes. not that she is special just people are like that...

Saturday, December 13, 2008

hey guys! ever heard of a band called day away? i just though i would check out some of their music. they used to be with FBR but legal issues and all.

so anyway im just killing time here until an emergency arises. oh yeah, today was hilarious, okay so my mmom is pressuring me about my grades right. here's the actual dialougue.

my mom : "you know, everyone has pressure in their lives at one point, you have to learn to deal."
me: (you would only get this if youre a paramore fan) " i can feel the pressure. its getting closer now. were better off without you. don't let me fall asleep feeling empty again."
Mom: Youre not better off without me, believe it or not."

and i just like crapped my pants(figutively, of course), how hilarious is that?
so enough about that old lady, i was thinking about getting some clothes, but heres the problem:

i hate mpst pf H&m's clothes, i hate abercrombie and fitch and aeropostale and gap and old navy and macy's. and i happen to live in new york, with positively no malls around except near new jersey. hey,at least im not a picky eater.

No comments: