heey heyy

so yeah. read my blog. and enjoy it cuz you know if you didn't enjoy it it would probably be...UNENJOYAABLE! so yeah it's not really an option. you know im talking too much.

About Me

My photo
um...single.ahahaha.turtles breathe through their butts. oh yeah, make me a gay joke and i'll never smile sincerely at you agian. unless you're "allie". in which case ill just roll my eyes. not that she is special just people are like that...

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

new years eve

One day I will go to the ball drop, with all my cool college friends and we'll sneak into bars and not get carded...just kidding but I still want to wish you a happy new year! And don't feel pressured to make new year resolutions(I never keep mine, and neither does charlie brown).
I might not be here tomorrow so have fun in 2009.

There is one thing I do have to do though; say my goodbyes to good ol' 2008, there were some happy times...

1. I will miss all those times I was comepletely ignorant about something...I won't remind all of you...XD
2. All the new friends I made, inanimate and human.
3. I had so many reflections it's crazy! and just a little side note: just because its a whole new year, doesn't mean I'm going to stop blogging. I'm never going to stop blogging. Even when I'm 30 with my 2.5 kids and jewish chihuahua screaming at me. Calm in the face of adversary!
4. All the wierd clothes I've worn
5. DISCOVERING KUINOYA BOOKS! this is the coolest japanese bookstore ever! It's right across from Bryant Park.
6. all the stupid things I have said. I just wouldn't be hayley greenhill if I didn't have at least a few big screw-ups.
7. how much this blog has progressed! whoo! lets hear it for 2009! I love you all! good night!