heey heyy

so yeah. read my blog. and enjoy it cuz you know if you didn't enjoy it it would probably be...UNENJOYAABLE! so yeah it's not really an option. you know im talking too much.

About Me

My photo
um...single.ahahaha.turtles breathe through their butts. oh yeah, make me a gay joke and i'll never smile sincerely at you agian. unless you're "allie". in which case ill just roll my eyes. not that she is special just people are like that...

Thursday, December 25, 2008

joy to the world...and everywhere else. What? did you think i was about to quote the bible or something?

merry christmas everybody... I got this new game for my nintendo Ds called gourmet chef and believe me, it is a hell lot easir then real cooking, not that i'm that great at that either. but i did manage to make chocolate chip cookies out of scratch and the recipie was from joy of cooking! represent! I also got another paramore CD. All We Know is Falling. My favorite song from iit is here we go again.

here we go again
with all the things we said
and not a minute spent
to think that we'd regret
so we just take them back
these words and hold our breath
and forget the things we swore we meant...

I'm also in the process of writing a brendon urie(and learning HTML!) story on Mibba.com so be sure to check it out when i post it.

No comments: