heey heyy

so yeah. read my blog. and enjoy it cuz you know if you didn't enjoy it it would probably be...UNENJOYAABLE! so yeah it's not really an option. you know im talking too much.

About Me

My photo
um...single.ahahaha.turtles breathe through their butts. oh yeah, make me a gay joke and i'll never smile sincerely at you agian. unless you're "allie". in which case ill just roll my eyes. not that she is special just people are like that...

Monday, October 20, 2008


omg halloween is in like two weeks!

last year i had to empty like half my bag because it was like tootsie rolls and the whatnot which people can open and ...so this year im steering clear of those places...(with the creepy old ladies)

and you know what i like doing?well every year we buy like tons of candy for the trick o treaters but they never come to our house-don't ask why(i dunno we're too fancy schmancy?)so i always get to et like milk duds or like ghost lollipops for the nest two weeks...

No comments: