heey heyy

so yeah. read my blog. and enjoy it cuz you know if you didn't enjoy it it would probably be...UNENJOYAABLE! so yeah it's not really an option. you know im talking too much.

About Me

My photo
um...single.ahahaha.turtles breathe through their butts. oh yeah, make me a gay joke and i'll never smile sincerely at you agian. unless you're "allie". in which case ill just roll my eyes. not that she is special just people are like that...

Monday, October 20, 2008

ah the sweet smell of time...
its really amazing that i can edit my blog now like even if its only like once a month. i have to look up hammurabi's code of laws so yeah...this is like a detour. this is me writing with an ikea pencil in the middle of times square at four o clock for all you stalkers out there...

No comments: