heey heyy

so yeah. read my blog. and enjoy it cuz you know if you didn't enjoy it it would probably be...UNENJOYAABLE! so yeah it's not really an option. you know im talking too much.

About Me

My photo
um...single.ahahaha.turtles breathe through their butts. oh yeah, make me a gay joke and i'll never smile sincerely at you agian. unless you're "allie". in which case ill just roll my eyes. not that she is special just people are like that...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

oh my god. like no way. no frigging way. i cant believe this! paramore made a song, a song for twilight. you know the movie based on the book which is based on a "sexy vampire."..aargh its a good song but comeon twilight out of all movies! and the actor who plays this edward guy most definitely is not even remotely attravctive!

anyway though i am so over it...whos going to see amovie about stupid edward anyway...

and just watch half of america is going to flock to that movie while im typing this...

No comments: