heey heyy

so yeah. read my blog. and enjoy it cuz you know if you didn't enjoy it it would probably be...UNENJOYAABLE! so yeah it's not really an option. you know im talking too much.

About Me

My photo
um...single.ahahaha.turtles breathe through their butts. oh yeah, make me a gay joke and i'll never smile sincerely at you agian. unless you're "allie". in which case ill just roll my eyes. not that she is special just people are like that...

Sunday, October 5, 2008

okay guys get ready im going to do something i havent done for a long time just ramble on and on and on get ready for a post marathon so anyway i was looking at this grocery store filled with delicious GERMAn candy! and i t was all i could do not to drool but hell 5 bucks for happy hippos that is not in my budget. and there was also korean candy and you those little tropicana things filled with like chewy fruit juice?and there was those disgusting honey things aughh its like sucking pure honey and thats pretty gross. so i was watching project runway and oh my god that girl leeahn whatever i s such a jerk. but kelsi what ever is cool.

you inow what would be cool if you were like really annoyed with someone and you had this power to like zap into nothers persons body without them knowing and control their actons like lets say this girl was really pissing you off because she kept following you around like a sug so you could just go into her body, no not like that and start like dancing on the desk and flashing everybody.
oh no my grandmas coming to hunt me down.

No comments: