heey heyy

so yeah. read my blog. and enjoy it cuz you know if you didn't enjoy it it would probably be...UNENJOYAABLE! so yeah it's not really an option. you know im talking too much.

About Me

My photo
um...single.ahahaha.turtles breathe through their butts. oh yeah, make me a gay joke and i'll never smile sincerely at you agian. unless you're "allie". in which case ill just roll my eyes. not that she is special just people are like that...

Thursday, April 2, 2009

ok guys! welcome to my shit pool of non lame ideas!(wait, isnt that self contradicring? oh whatever.)

okay, we should have like an annual update your blog day! see, i thought this up because i get really annoyed when i'm the only one updating or the only one not updating! we should al have something tp read when we go to edit out blogs and when i go to hunter it will be even more special because lets day if its on april 10. then instead of hanging out with my soon to be popular bitch of a friends i can blow off our movie night to edit my blog!

it may sound complicated, but i've really got it all worked out! mwahahaah! i mean...yay! people, we still have individual blogs remember? and is anybody actually doing that team spirit thing tomoroow? i don't wanna be the only one to show up in my too small 4 me anderson hoodie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHY am I labeled IN this?