heey heyy

so yeah. read my blog. and enjoy it cuz you know if you didn't enjoy it it would probably be...UNENJOYAABLE! so yeah it's not really an option. you know im talking too much.

About Me

My photo
um...single.ahahaha.turtles breathe through their butts. oh yeah, make me a gay joke and i'll never smile sincerely at you agian. unless you're "allie". in which case ill just roll my eyes. not that she is special just people are like that...

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

hoo boy!

hey everyone whats up? so as you can probably guess (or not) ive been pretty bored, just reading random manga books like ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND! (gets all starry-eyed) and fruits basket (yeah whoa.. lots of life lessons, im going to have like a totally different outllok on life). and saying weird things to amuse myself. like here's my mom reaidng a book to bridget: "by the time he was 5, abe lincoln could swing an ax like a full-grown man." and this is me passing by: "wow! abe lincoln sounds like such a hunk! *O*" yeah i've DEFINITELY been reading too much manga like ie gotten into the habit or reading from right to left and it kind of mkes more sense that way...what's happening to me?!?! OH NO!!!

and oh yeah ive been killing time listening to z100..and i finally know what that song that's like
"well tell your boyfriend im a fucking vegeterian!" it's called don't trust me by 3!oh 3. yeah..ha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i <3 that song... I've read Absoulute Boyfriend after my mother abandoned me in a libary...

Mandy said...

coco's obsessed with song!!!