heey heyy

so yeah. read my blog. and enjoy it cuz you know if you didn't enjoy it it would probably be...UNENJOYAABLE! so yeah it's not really an option. you know im talking too much.

About Me

My photo
um...single.ahahaha.turtles breathe through their butts. oh yeah, make me a gay joke and i'll never smile sincerely at you agian. unless you're "allie". in which case ill just roll my eyes. not that she is special just people are like that...

Saturday, February 7, 2009

valentine dance + urban out fitters= somewhat fun!

OMFG! I was so tired last night! i fell asleep like instantly. So about the dance! It was really fun. But like halfway through. and the actual setting gets a big LAME. and it was really awkward! at first...but then i realized i was not going to be able to do anything better..so i enjoyed it. and i didn't like half the songs that they played...or i didn't know them...yeesh...you'd think I would be less picky.

and Urban Outfitters...Those hot shirts iolanthe and I bought? Urban outfitters...and the next time I need a dress I am so getting it there...i was going to get this really soft silkish (transparent) shirt but then i didn't...becuase it didn't really fit me. and because ms.fashionista iolanthe thought i looked better in the other one...haha...sorry about the nickname.

so yeah...and i didn't really dance with anyone...except for nomi...and idalis..but she didn't want to be the man! lol...

1 comment:

Night said...

You never go shopping with ME. :(