heey heyy

so yeah. read my blog. and enjoy it cuz you know if you didn't enjoy it it would probably be...UNENJOYAABLE! so yeah it's not really an option. you know im talking too much.

About Me

My photo
um...single.ahahaha.turtles breathe through their butts. oh yeah, make me a gay joke and i'll never smile sincerely at you agian. unless you're "allie". in which case ill just roll my eyes. not that she is special just people are like that...

Friday, January 23, 2009

whats up?

hello, i have been busy and overwhelmed and here I a mtyping. I hope I don't bore you. my blog is so hayley(greenhill) . well, i mean its not like oh, emma's blog is so impostor. get it? and ms.flint changed our seats. she passed around a seating plan for us to write in ourselves and i wrote "nooooooo!" i sit next to aaron m. fuck. oops, I should ahve bleeped that out. your parents must really think im a bad child by now. i am. the first step of a criminal is denial so im clear. or in milo's words FRIKIN INNOCENT! this is a short post. the ELA killed me. i want to write up that stupid test.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

yes cherie you are a very baaaaaad child!!!!! you should get sent to millitary camp and then be shipped out to live with penguins in antartica... hehehe

Anonymous said...

how is my blog " imposter"????
your blog is imposter
NYAHHH!!!
*sticks tounge out and walks away in a huffy*