heey heyy

so yeah. read my blog. and enjoy it cuz you know if you didn't enjoy it it would probably be...UNENJOYAABLE! so yeah it's not really an option. you know im talking too much.

About Me

My photo
um...single.ahahaha.turtles breathe through their butts. oh yeah, make me a gay joke and i'll never smile sincerely at you agian. unless you're "allie". in which case ill just roll my eyes. not that she is special just people are like that...

Monday, January 19, 2009

she aint got class that whore

okay guys, just random stuff. it has been a while since I just randomly ranted. plus i need your guys feed back, would you tell me when im getting boring? this means you emma. but anyway should I talk about things I like or things I hate more often? okay, since I know people love stupid stuff like talking about your crush yadayada and im pretty sure its all girls who read this thing...match me up with the hottest celbrity you can think of! omg! no. no. no. please do not do that. PLEASE. Oh no. i need to post a photo. just take a look at this cutie. lol, i never was a guy freak but anything to please my readers!














please don't say he's ugly. or...i wont love you anymore.
and hows that for a threat? if you're annoying you'll say "but you never loved me in the first place" oh please,SHADDUP. (:


but anyway.
love,
hayley.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wwwhoooooooooo
iiiiiiiiisssssssss
thhthththththtaaaataaa?

Mandy said...

omg you would look good with josh hutcherson!!!

jk lol

Anonymous said...

COME ON!
I MEAN BLOG FOR ABERCROMBIE AND *ITCH
SAKE!