heey heyy

so yeah. read my blog. and enjoy it cuz you know if you didn't enjoy it it would probably be...UNENJOYAABLE! so yeah it's not really an option. you know im talking too much.

About Me

My photo
um...single.ahahaha.turtles breathe through their butts. oh yeah, make me a gay joke and i'll never smile sincerely at you agian. unless you're "allie". in which case ill just roll my eyes. not that she is special just people are like that...

Monday, November 24, 2008

this was originally on http://oh-burn.blogspot.com/ which is a cool website but i know a lot of the bands on here so i got all excited and had to copy it over... the bands i know are in periwinkle. damn are we similar...

All We Know- Paramore
Born For This- Paramore
Bring Me To Life- Evanescence

Cassie- Flyleaf
Crawling Towards the Sun- The Hush Sound (one of my new favorite songs)
crushcrushcrush- Paramore
Dear Maria, Count Me In- All Time Low

Fidelity-Regina Spektor
Hero/Heroine- Boys Like Girls
Hey There Delilah- Plain White T's
Me and You- Fall Out Boy
I Will Follow You Into The Dark- Death Cab for Cutie

In Love With A Girl- Gavin Degraw
It Ends Tonight- All-American Rejects
Is It Any Wonder?- Keane
Let The Flames Begin- Paramore
Monster- Meg and Dia
My Manic and I- Laura Marling
Nine in the Afternoon- Panic! at the Disco
Nothing Better- The Postal Service
The Only Difference Betwen Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage- Panic! at the Disco
Over My Head (Cable Car)- The Fray
Pressure- Paramore
Sewn- The Feeling
Shut Up and Let Me Go-The Ting Tings
Snakes On a Plane (Bring It)- Cobra Starship feat.
The Academy Is and Gym Class Heroes
Soul Meets Body- Death Cab for Cutie
Somebody Told Me- The Killers
Such Great Heights- Postal Service
That's What You Get- Paramore
Thunder- Boys Like Girls
Viva la Vida- Coldplay
Welcome to the Black Parade- My Chemical Romance
Whisper- Evanescence

Wonderwall- Oasis
You Know I'm No Good- Amy Winehouse

No comments: