heey heyy

so yeah. read my blog. and enjoy it cuz you know if you didn't enjoy it it would probably be...UNENJOYAABLE! so yeah it's not really an option. you know im talking too much.

About Me

My photo
um...single.ahahaha.turtles breathe through their butts. oh yeah, make me a gay joke and i'll never smile sincerely at you agian. unless you're "allie". in which case ill just roll my eyes. not that she is special just people are like that...

Saturday, September 27, 2008

http://oh-burn.blogspot.com/2008/03/twentieth-post-new-paramore-news.html
visit it!

not mine but could be! ifreaked out when i read it, it was like i've found my long lost blogger twin!and she or he (whatever)also knows how to the html thing its so cool.

i had the weirdest dream last night it was like i was with these other girl and a guy and they were able to like fly through like some weird blouse/backpack/orange strap thing and so could I and we were going to take the c train but by accident we went on the wrong stop so they were all like oh lets fly acrross the paltform (like where the train tracks are!)and then i like broke down crying because i thought i would die...

No comments: