heey heyy

so yeah. read my blog. and enjoy it cuz you know if you didn't enjoy it it would probably be...UNENJOYAABLE! so yeah it's not really an option. you know im talking too much.

About Me

My photo
um...single.ahahaha.turtles breathe through their butts. oh yeah, make me a gay joke and i'll never smile sincerely at you agian. unless you're "allie". in which case ill just roll my eyes. not that she is special just people are like that...

Friday, August 15, 2008

hey whatsup you know i dont think anybody is reading my blog for like some reason so im just going to hope that my blog doesnt fail miserably anyway i now have a love 4 korean food its really spicy though, actually all aisian food is good not to be racist or anything...all american food is good... oh man im really hungry now. this is like the second hungriest ive ever been the first would have been when i got my passport, i had to eat at mcdonalds,MCDONALDS! well i was hungry...and seven. you know mcdonalds gives their workers minimal wage!shame,shame,shame.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

heyy its mandy and I READ UR BLOG!!!!!! how's life? god im so bored my mom said i can't watch any tv and my brother's in the other room watching harry potter and the order of the phoenix which i REALLY want 2 watch! but NO i can't cuz my mom says no! ughhh!

Mandy said...

oliv iz here!!!! i luv ur blog!!

word.