heey heyy

so yeah. read my blog. and enjoy it cuz you know if you didn't enjoy it it would probably be...UNENJOYAABLE! so yeah it's not really an option. you know im talking too much.

About Me

My photo
um...single.ahahaha.turtles breathe through their butts. oh yeah, make me a gay joke and i'll never smile sincerely at you agian. unless you're "allie". in which case ill just roll my eyes. not that she is special just people are like that...

Saturday, July 5, 2008

ha my very first post

hello world yeah you know how everybody is all like bloggers are emo? well guess what... they're not. (gasp) yeah.you heard what i said. damn doesn't this thing come with automatic capitilization?anyway this is like a big improvement compared to like writing a blog in my math notebook. i know. been there done that.aha. i just clicked spelllcheck and like the suggestion for emo was elmo. anyway by my title if you think im a freak.. get to know me, heres my number..just kidding.yeah isn't that strange-not letting the whole world see my personal info?(this goes for you natasha)see natasha is my very own... stalker! you should get one.

No comments: